Steele Creek Open Position:
Dog Daycare Attendant
Work at Lucky Dog
About the Dog Handler Position
Lucky Dog is looking to immediately fill both full and part time positions! We are seeking experienced dog handlers that are looking to grow with a company. The perfect candidate is someone focused, who hustles, and above all else, absolutely loves dogs!
Here are some characteristics we are looking for:
- Minimum one year experience as a dog handler
- The ability to stay focused and motivated on daily tasks including the cleaning and care of dogs.
- Must LOVE dogs and the people that love them!
- Ability to stand/walk majority of your shift
- Willing to get your hands dirty and jump in on jobs that aren’t always yours if it needs to be done.
- Team player
- Organized and able to manage your time effectively.
Benefits and Details:
Group insurance is available after one Year. After one year, you get a $200 credit monthly towards insurance once you are eligible.
Free Doggie Daycare/Boarding.
Paid vacations after one year.
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Pay:$12 – 13/Hr depending on experience
We are requiring Masks be worn at all times and temperatures will be checked at the door prior to starting a shift. Safety of the dogs and the staff as well as every customer is our top priority!