Steele Creek Open Position
Work at Lucky Dog
About the Position
We are looking for a General Maintenance / Cleaner to take care of our facilities. The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition. The perfect candidate is someone focused, who hustles, and above all else, absolutely loves dogs!
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Must be able to use a pressure washer and be comfortable starting one on your own. Pressure washing is one of the main duties you will be performing.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Wash Windows
- Keep indoor and outdoor yards tidy as well as around the exterior of the building
- Deep clean kennel areas while dogs are out to play
- Must be comfortable around Dogs
Skills & Abilities:
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
Benefits and Details:
Group insurance is available after one Year. After one year, you get a $200 credit monthly towards insurance once you are eligible.
Free Doggie Daycare/Boarding.
Paid vacations after one year.
Job Type: Full-time