Charlotte Open Position
Work at Lucky Dog
About the Location Manager Position
Looking to immediately fill a unique full-time position to help improve customer service and overall organization. We are looking for a leader; someone focused, who hustles, and someone who naturally looks for ways to improve and create new systems to make our processes run smoother. Our team is growing quickly, and there is room to grow with us.
Here are some characteristics we are looking for:
- Minimum three years of management experience.
- The ability to manage a team and keep them focused and motivated on daily tasks including the cleaning and care of dogs.
- Must LOVE dogs and the people that love them!
- Ability to stand/walk majority of your shift
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create and build strong relationships and trust with customers
- Strong inventory knowledge and ability to monitor and improve as needed
- Has an eye for improvements (meaning, you look for what can be improved upon constantly and address it immediately either by delegating or fixing it yourself)
- Willing to get your hands dirty and jump in on jobs that aren’t always yours if it needs to be done.
- Team Player
- Excellent Social Media/computer skills (responsible for keeping multiple outlets up to date)
- Strong organization and time-management skills
Benefits and Details:
Group insurance is available after 90 days. Managers get a $200 credit monthly towards insurance after the 90-day period is complete. Monthly bonuses are also provided based on sales! Free Doggie Daycare/Boarding as well as paid vacations are also available after one year.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary:$40,000.00 /year
We are requiring Masks be worn at all times and temperatures will be checked at the door prior to starting a shift. Safety of the dogs and the staff as well as every customer is our top priority!