Why Boarding Your Dog Is Better Than Hiring a Pet Sitter
If you’re going away on a business trip, flying home to visit friends and family, or taking that vacation you’ve been planning since the beginning of 2020, you might be wondering what to do with your four-legged family member while you’re away. Hiring a pet sitter is always an option, but it requires placing a lot of trust in someone you might not know well to keep your dog happy, safe, and healthy while you’re away.
Another option that should be less stressful is dog boarding at a reputable facility, such as Lucky Dog. Here at Lucky Dog, we take caring for our four-legged guests seriously—they all get five-star treatment, whether they’re with us for a night or a week.
Why You Should Board Your Dog at Lucky Dog
Here at Lucky Dog, we try to make boarding your dog with us the easiest decision you’ll ever make.
- All of our dogs get indoor and outdoor playtime in groups of similar sizes and temperaments, so no one gets lost in the crowd or feels overwhelmed.
- Everyone gets plenty of attention—from their furry pals and their human pals, too!
- Playtime is broken up with plenty of rest periods.
- We use high-quality, dog-safe equipment for all beds, kennels, and play areas.
- All of our handlers have completed intensive training on how to safely handle dogs of all sizes, breeds, and temperaments, so they’re always in good hands.
- As you can see, we take the safety and comfort of our dogs seriously—so you don’t have to worry while you’re away.
No matter what you’re doing, having a boarding facility you trust to keep your dog safe and happy while you’re away means you won’t have to worry while you and your dog are apart.
When Is Dog Boarding the Answer?
Many doggy daycares offer long-term boarding (for when you go on that long-time-coming vacation), as well as short-term or weekend boarding. These shorter stays are perfect for when you want to make sure your dog receives the care they need while you’re busy, and the longer stays mean you can trust your dog is in good hands without having to find and hire a trustworthy pet sitter.
Many pup-parents use our dog boarding services when they:
- Are taking a vacation
- Are attending a business trip or conference
- Need to run long errands
- Have a party or wedding to attend
- Are going on a weekend getaway
- Want to enjoy a big night out
- Have guests staying over (especially if one is allergic to dogs)
- Need to handle an emergency
- Have to take an unexpected trip
- Are going on a day trip
- Aren’t sure if they’ll be home in time to care for their dog
- Want to make sure their dog gets supervised care while they’re away
Whatever the occasion, boarding your dog at a facility you trust to take care of them is an option that can simplify your life and ensure you don’t have to worry about your dog.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Dog Boarding Services
We offer boarding services for dog owners in the Charlotte area. We understand that leaving your beloved pet in the care of someone else can be nerve-wracking, especially if it’s the first time or not something you do often. That’s why using a boarding facility you trust is absolutely essential.
We are happy to provide tours and consultations to prospective clients and their pets! In fact, we encourage owners to ask questions and conduct thorough research before selecting the boarding facility that’s right for their pup. We offer a variety of accommodations, so chances are that we can create a comfortable environment for your dog. We’re also happy to provide updates, administer medications, and feed food and treats supplied by you.
Interested in learning more about the dog boarding options available at Lucky Dog? Reach out to us today! If you’re a new client, we look forward to meeting you and your dog and showing you around our facility!